Drain Cleaning for Home and Office
It’s important to call for a drain cleaning as soon as you notice slow draining or backups, and there’s no one better to call for drain cleaning service in Salt Lake City County and Utah County than All Star Service and Repair. Our certified plumbers can help clear a drain quickly for your home or place of business. When you notice something amiss with your drains, take action. When clogs are left alone too long, they can cause pipe corrosion and expose you and your family to hazardous sewage. You don’t have to put off drain cleaning for fear of high costs when you work with us. That’s because we offer free estimates and some of the most competitive prices in the area. Don’t let your clogged drain become a more severe problem. Call on us for fast and affordable drain cleaning service instead!
Why Hire a Professional for Drain Cleaning?
A lot of people think that pouring bleach or other chemicals down the drain will take care of clogs. The fact of the matter is that even liquid plumber products you buy at the hardware store rarely address the problem. They may clean part of the clog; but they are rarely strong enough to completely clear it. Furthermore, pouring harsh chemicals down your drains can lead to larger problems and compromise the integrity of the pipes. Hiring a professional for drain cleaning is the best way to handle clogs so that they don’t cause further damage to your pipes. Hiring the professionals here at All Star Service and Repair will also ensure that the clog doesn’t make itself known again in a couple of weeks.
When Do You Need Drain Cleaning Service?
It’s always helpful to err on the side of caution when it comes to your plumbing systems. A seemingly innocuous problem can balloon into a multi-thousand dollar plumbing repair project in very short order. It pays to be mindful of your sinks, toilets, showers, and plumbing appliances. Signs that you need a drain cleaning include:
- Foul Odors – If you are noticing a foul smell coming from your kitchen or bathroom sink, it could be organic matter that is rotting in the drain pipe.
- Slow Drainage – It’s easy to write off slow-draining water, but you shouldn’t. It could be a sign of a serious clog that needs to be taken care of.
- Flies – If you are noticing flies hovering around your sinks, they could be trying to get at rotting organic matter stuck in the pipes.
- Standing Water – Are you standing ankle high in stagnant water when you take a shower? The fact is that any amount of standing water is likely due to a clog and poses a potential health risk.
- Strange Garbage Disposal Sounds – Keep an ear out next time you run your garbage disposal. If you are hearing abnormal banging or clanking sounds, give us a call as soon as you can. These sounds could be caused by a clog that can damage your garbage disposal.
Request a Free Drain Cleaning Estimate
We aim to be as helpful as possible. To us, this means offering the plumbing services that people need at prices they can afford. That’s why our service starts with a free estimate for drain cleaning in commercial or residential properties. If you think you may have a clog on your hands, give us a call and get your free drain cleaning estimate!