Furnace Repair in Salt Lake City, UT
Keep Your Home Warm
All Star Service and Repair’s fully licensed and insured technicians have over 60 years of combined experience and industry-leading tools to get the job done. To keep your home warm during the winter months, you need your furnace ready to go. Our heating & furnace repair contractors will keep your furnace running smoothly, or get it back online when you need it most
Does Your Furnace Need Repairs?
Most of the time a furnace will not break down without warning. Signs to watch for that indicate maintenance is needed include:
- Rising energy bills: If you are noticing that your energy bills are rising every month, you may have a furnace that is not functioning as efficiently as it should.
- Noises: Just like you might notice that your car is making strange sounds, you will often hear that your furnace is having problems before it stops working entirely.
- Poor heating: If you notice that there are significant temperature changes from room to room, you could have a problem with your blower or your air ducts. Whatever the problem is, you want to get an expert to take a look before this problem gets worse.
Furnace Maintenance Benefits
While furnaces are often ignored until something breaks, there are several benefits to having regular maintenance performed. With proper maintenance on your furnace, you can enjoy:
- Better home heating: You want your furnace running at its best so it can keep your home warm when you need it. A well maintained, clean, and calibrated furnace will have better air flow and temperature detection.
- Energy efficiency: A furnace that is well maintained will get your home warm faster, and will not have to work as hard to do it. This means that your furnace is also using less energy, saving you both discomfort and costs in energy bills.
- Avoid major failures: Not only is it uncomfortable and inconvenient when a heating unit breaks down, it is also expensive. With regular cleaning and parts checks, the likelihood of costly failures will be greatly reduced.
- Longer lasting system: Furnaces and heat pumps are not cheap, and you want them to last as long as possible. A furnace that is regularly serviced will allow it to last years longer than a furnace that is not maintained.
- Air quality: Dust, debris, pollen, and more cycle through your home, and some of it ends up in your HVAC system. Once it is there, your system blows that accumulated material with it. With regular maintenance comes regular cleanings, which will improve the air quality in your home.
Contact Us Today
At All Star Service and Repair, we hire only experienced technicians for our team, guaranteeing that you will have an expert working for you. We work with you and your schedule to get you the repairs you need. We also offer competitive pricing on all of our services, free of hidden fees and charges. Call us to request your free estimate today!